THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 CORPORATE SPONSORS
Two Cities, One Mission:
Since 1995, the Farmington & Farmington Hills Foundation for Youth & Families has provided the opportunity for organized philanthropy in the community by supporting programs and providing funds that improve the quality of life for youth and families in the local area.
Many congratulations to our fall 2021 grant cycle recipients:
- CARES of Farmington Hills towards the provision of handicap accessible ramps and doorways for their navigation center.
- Farmington Family YMCA for social emotional learning support kits for the before and after school program.
- Farmington Youth Assistance for their 2021 “Holiday Angels” program.
- New Day Foundation for Families to support families in FFH who are suffering financially as a result of cancer diagnosis.
- Farmington Community Library for their storybook pathway project in downtown Farmington.
- The Farmington Musicale for their student Awards for Musical Excellence program.
- Operation Common Good for their winter clothing program so that all FPS students can participate in outdoor recess during the colder months.
- Youth United for various youth projects planned for 2022 to enhance the CARES in Farmington Hills campus.
Thank you to our donors for making our grant program possible, and to all the programs and organizations who enrich the lives of youth and families in our community!