THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 CORPORATE SPONSORS
Two Cities, One Mission:
Since 1995, the Farmington & Farmington Hills Foundation for Youth & Families has provided the opportunity for organized philanthropy in the community by supporting programs and providing funds that improve the quality of life for youth and families in the local area.
OUR AUCTION IS OPEN!:
Our “Virtually Yours” online auction is now open for bidding! click here! to register and start bidding on lots of great items!
This is our main fundraising event for 2021 and will remain open until 10pm on Sunday, September 26th. We have lots of great items for you, including a 65″ OLED LG TV, awesome FFH experiences like riding to school in a fire truck, football tickets, gift baskets, great deals on restaurant gift cards, sports memorabilia, and so much more!
FALL GRANT CYCLE:
Are you looking for funding for a program or organization that benefits youth and families in Farmington or Farmington Hills? We are now accepting applications for our fall grant cycle! Click here for more details. The deadline for applications is October 15th. Here are some of our grant recipients from our spring 2021 cycle:
- CARES of Farmington Hills towards the funding of a social worker for their navigation center
- Farmington Family YMCA for Camp Riley 2021
- Farmington Youth Assistance for their 2021 “Camp in a Box” program
- KickstART Farmington for the “ONE: Two Cities, One Community” photography project
- New Day Foundation for Families to support families in FFH who are suffering financially as a result of cancer diagnosis
- Sib4Sib for their Sib4Sib Junior program
- Farmington PTA Council for art materials for the at-home, self-portrait art project
- Camp Casey for a Horsey House Call to a child in FFH with cancer or a rare blood disorder