THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 CORPORATE SPONSORS
Two Cities, One Mission:
Since 1995, the Farmington & Farmington Hills Foundation for Youth & Families has provided the opportunity for organized philanthropy in the community by supporting programs and providing funds that improve the quality of life for youth and families in the local area.
As much as we love our 25th Anniversary logo, it reaches its “use by” date in August of this year. So, we think it’s time for a refresh! To vote and help us choose from the three options we have been given, click below!
SPRING GRANT CYCLE:
Congratulations to our 2021 spring grant cycle recipients! We are very happy to announce that the following programs and organizations will be receiving grant awards:
- CARES of Farmington Hills towards the funding of a social worker for their navigation center
- Farmington Family YMCA for Camp Riley 2021
- Farmington Youth Assistance for their 2021 “Camp in a Box” program
- KickstART Farmington for the “ONE: Two Cities, One Community” photography project
- New Day Foundation for Families to support families in FFH who are suffering financially as a result of cancer diagnosis
- Sib4Sib for their Sib4Sib Junior program
- Farmington PTA Council for art materials for the at-home, self-portrait art project
- Camp Casey for a Horsey House Call to a child in FFH with cancer or a rare blood disorder